A big number of resourceful books have been written by erudite writers about gluten free diet. Some notable Gluten Free Diet Books have been stated below.
- Gluten-Free, Hassle Free by Marlisa Brown.
- Living Gluten-Free For Dummies by Danna Korn.
- The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook by Elana Amsterdam.
- Your Gluten Free Diet Plan author Carolyn Humphries.
- Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook: More than 100 Easy and Delicious Recipes from the Gluten-Free Chef by Robert M. Landolphi.
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Gluten-Free Eating by Eve Adamson.
- The First Year: Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free by Jules E. Dowler Shepard.
- Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The Art of Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free Living by Danna Korn.
- Gluten-Free Quick & Easy – 200+ Recipes for People with Food Sensitivities by Carol Lee Fenster.
- Gluten-Free Diet Expanded and Revised Edition. Shelley Case (Author), Iona Glabus (Editor), Brian Danchuk (Illustrator).
More Gluten Free Diet Books:
- Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking by Peter Bronski.
- The Wheat-Free Cook: Gluten-Free Recipes for Everyone by Jacqueline Mallorca.
- American Dietetic Association Easy Gluten-Free: More Than 100 Recipes by Tricia Thompson.
- Healthier Without Wheat: A New Understanding of Wheat Allergies, Celiac Disease, and Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance by Stephen Wangen.
- The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide by Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
- Celiac Disease (Revised and Updated Edition): A Hidden Epidemic by Rory Jones.
- Gluten-Free Baking Classics by Annalise G. Roberts.
- The Gluten Connection: How Gluten Sensitivity May Be Sabotaging Your Health – And What You Can Do to Take Control Now by Shari Lieberman.
- 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes (100 Best Recipes) by Carol Lee Fenster.
Celiac disease, gluten intolerance permanent bowel, is considered to be the most common food intolerance. They can be found in symptomatic subjects with gastrointestinal and non-gastrointestinal manifestations and asymptomatic subjects. It is a life-long condition affects both children and adults and can occur in childhood or adulthood. Starting from the definition and passing through epidemiology, clinical risk of malignancy, associated diseases, laboratory tests highlighting absorption and its consequences, evaluation radiology and ultrasound, endoscopy in celiac disease serology celiac, pathology, positive diagnosis, treatment , compliance to gluten and monitoring patients with celiac disease, dr. Gabriela Lesanu, MD pediatrician, specialization Pediatric Gastroenterology, lecturer Pediatric Clinic – Emergency Hospital for Children “Grigore Alexandrescu” describes in detail, providing information rich the literature to date, aspects of this autoimmune disease, in order to support pediatric specialists.