When foods high in gluten are consumed by intolerant individuals, the immune system produce antibodies to gluten that cause the lower intestinal inflammation, where takes place the absorption of nutrients such as calcium and iron. Gluten free diet plan helps absorption of this vital nutrients.
Allowed foods in gluten free diet plan: amaranth, buckwheat, corn bran, corn flour, the flour, pulses, tapioca, cassava, manioc.
Prohibited foods: wheat, barley (including blonde or brown beer, malt, yeast), rye (inclusive rye bread and flour).
It is suitable for you? Sufferers of celiac syndrome must follow this diet for life. Combined with a casein-free diet, gluten-free diet has become a widespread treatment of autistic people. However, scientific support remains inconclusive. If well-balanced plan can be followed by everyone. Products that do not contain gluten are now widely found in both groceries, and through acquisitions on the Internet. Changes in lifestyle: Get ready to discover what ingredients should be avoided, learn to read food labels, to prepare gluten-free recipes and find restaurants that have gluten-free menus.
gluten free diet plan Sample menu:
- Breakfast: cream, buckwheat, orange slices, toast with butter nut gluten, hot tea (unflavored).
- Lunch: Baked cheese sandwich with gluten-free bread, tomato soup, apple slices, milk.
- Dinner: baked chicken, braised zucchini simple, peach, milk.
- Snack: gluten-free muffin, assorted nuts and dried fruits of grain gluten-free bar.
- Breakfast: hard boiled egg, gluten-free toast, banana, orange juice with added calcium.
- Lunch: turkey sandwich with gluten and gluten-free bread, milk.
- Dinner: baked gluten-free ham, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, yellow rice, a cup of fresh melon, milk.
- Snack: Rice cakes with nut butter, corn chips and salsa.
- Breakfast: bagel with cream cheese gluten free orange juice with added calcium, fresh cranberries.
- Lunch: lentil soup, rice digestive biscuits, spinach and croutons mattress without gluten, milk.
- Dinner: smoked salmon gluten-free, fresh asparagus braised rice paddy plain milk.
- Snack celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins, fresh fruit.
- Breakfast: Waffles with syrup, gluten, Canadian bacon, fresh watermelon, hot tea.
- Lunch: vegetable pizza without gluten, fresh mixed fruit cup seasoned with nuts, milk.
- Dinner: baked chicken, stewed green beans, baked potato with butter, fresh cantaloupe, milk.
- Snack: low fat plain yogurt with fresh fruit, gluten-free bar.
- Breakfast: parfait corn milk, toast with butter, gluten free, kiwi, hot tea (unflavored).
- Lunch: ham sandwich with gluten-free bread, ham and cheese without gluten, chicken soup with rice milk.
- Dinner: Grilled steak without gluten, stewed cauliflower, baked sweet potato with cinnamon and butter, watermelon, milk.
- Snack: simple flowers, fresh fruit and low fat cheese.
- Breakfast: Cream of paddy rice flakes, fresh strawberries, orange juice.
- Lunch: burrito beans with corn tortillas, white rice, papaya, milk.
- Dinner: baked fish prepared gluten-free cheese, braised fresh broccoli, plums, milk.
- Snack: gluten-free soy beans, rice digestive biscuits and cheese cubes.
- Breakfast: bagel with scrambled eggs and cheese without gluten, apple juice with added calcium.
- Lunch: cheese platter with fruits and low-fat, gluten-free cream of mushroom soup, milk.
- Dinner: pork gluten, rice paddy baked, braised carrots, grapes, milk.
- Snack: gluten-free pretzels, zucchini sticks with hummus.